A UNIQUE INITIATIVE TO LEAD WITH LOVE
About Sarva Netrutva Program.
Sarva Netrutva is a 5 days residential leadership training program (Lead for Change) which is a unique initiative by Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, started in December 2009. Sarva Netrutva aims to bring holistic development of students which help them to become a noble citizen who contribute in nation building. The whole program works on transforming society through changes in individual and relationships, starting with their own life. It helps in inculcate good habits and develop the leadership qualities with an aim to provide social services to the society/nation. Thus “Nation Building through Character Building is a main motto of the program.”
With the effective use of Meditation, Yoga, Pranayama, Group Task, Games, Learning from films, Role Plays, Interaction with unsung heroes, field (Social) visit and many leadership processes this training invokes attitude of service, brotherhood and responsibility toward society/nation in the participants.
Through various activities it nurtures skills like public speaking, mass motivation, life skills, problem solving skill, team building, time management etc in participants. It increases confidence in the youth, thus this program helps the participants in overall development of leadership skills. For continuous learning, university schedule Sarva Netrutva Follow Up session to charge their minds and to motivate students on regular basis.
Objectives of Sarva Netrutva Program
- To enhance the hidden leadership skills among the students.
- To build up moral and ethical values in the students.
- To make them well behaved and responsible citizen of the country.
- To build their time management skills, punctuality, self confidence, communication skills, holistic and positive thinking.
- To helps the students in goal setting and to achieve it.
- To make them aware about the problems of society and make them aware how to overcome.
- To unleash their potential.
- To make them visualize how to put their learning into actions, how to build a team and work with them.